Mobile Bartending Services

make your event unforgettable

Get to know us

About Darkhorse

Darkhorse is a mobile bartending service and event equipment rental company, servicing Ottawa and its surrounding areas. We are here to make your event unforgettable. We add a new & exciting way to serve beverages to your guests at all your private events!

We want to be the “wow” factor at your next event. Our bartenders & event coordinators aim to make your beverage visions become a reality with custom signature cocktails to choose from. Want to add more to your event? Check out our portable satellite bar or our fully converted 1960s Horse trailer bar!

How it Works

1 Part Bar + 1 Part Horse Trailer + 2 Parts Good Time

Whether it’s for bridal showers, corporate events, weddings & more leave it to the experts to make your night unforgettable. At Darkhorse, we offer Mobile bartending services done right.


We have a team of experienced mixologists who are here to whip up your favourite cocktail.

Horse Trailer

Our 1960s converted horse trailer bar will be a the wow factor at your next event. 

Good time

We bring a Shotski to help get the party going!

Life of the party

We offer you and your guests a unique experience and unforgettable experience.

stay in the know

frequently asked questions

Let Darkhorse help you make your event unforgettable. We gathered some of our most asked questions and listed them below for your convenience. If you have a question that you don’t see here feel free to reach out by contacting us at 613-725-4717 or email us at darkhorse.mobilebars@gmail.com

Do you hold a liquor license or provide any alcohol?
  • We do not have a liquor license but we can obtain a special occasion permits in some circumstances if you wish to “sell alcohol” please contact for more information for your specific event.
  • We do hold a delivery license which means you can place an order through us and we can obtain and deliver the alcohol to your event.
Do you provide bar décor?
We provide general décor for our bar. Additional décor can be purchased for an upgrade with the help of our partners.
Are you insured?
Yes, we carry general and liquor liability insurance!
What time do you arrive to events to set up?

We usually arrive 3-4 hours prior to each event to get set up, cut your fresh fruit, and get those drinks on ice!

Do you need electrical?
Yes! But don’t worry, if an electric outlet is unavailable; we will have our generator as a backup!
What is your booking process?

To start the process, fill out our brief questionnaire on the request a quote section so we can gather all your event details. To secure your event date, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 80% will be paid out over 3 installments prior to the event date.

darkhorse mobile bars

Discover mobile

new and exciting way to serve beverages

lets chat.


Click the Instagram Icon to check us out!